Thursday, October 11, 2007

RSSS Feeds

I am still finding out what this technology is all about as I don't use it in my work at present and also in my personal life. However, it is very interesting that as I am going along, I am coming across things here and there to make me aware of what the technology is all about and what is involved and it is very interesting. I find the huge amount of information I receive is just overwhelming. If I have more time, confidence and enthusiasm in knowing more of the technology, I would enjoy using it.

Learning is never too late for a baby boomer like me. So I just keep on persevering with boldness and with my confidence building up little by little, I hope to be able to enjoy the technology I am learning now and put it to good use in the future both at work and in my personal life.

1 comment:

Gwyn the Geek said...

You can do it! I think the most important thing is that you're willing to give it a go and that you're open to everything being explored and how it can be used.

I'm sure you will enjoy it :-)